Utilise hospital theatre capacity more effectively by identifying theatre space ahead of a scheduled session taking place.
SpaceFinder uses machine learning to accurately predict operating times for people on the waiting list. This is done using historical data of actual operations and is specific to the procedure, team, and patient. This information is then combined with scheduling information to identify likely under or overruns in sessions so that adjustments can be made ahead of time.
Example problems solved:
• How to increase utilisation of theatres during core hours
• How to reduce overruns
• How to reduce weekend and overtime working
• Secure and easy to access on-line platform
• Estimates are specific to the surgeon, patient, theatre, time, etc.
• Results summarised in dashboard
• Machine learning
• Statistical analysis
• Downloadable reports summarising metrics for key populations
• Manage workload
• Reduce overruns and unused theatre space
• Improve the booking experience for booking staff