Provides scenario-based estimates for infections, deaths, and hospital admissions for geographic outbreaks of Covid-19
Model-R uses local mortality (death registry) or testing data to calibrate the Edge Health epidemiologic model for Covid-19. This model is then used to estimate infections, deaths, and hospital admissions for a range of scenarios.
The scenarios are based on different values of Rt (including time-varying) and mitigations, such as local lockdowns or transport restrictions. These scenarios are fully customisable to local transmission dynamics (e.g. locally calculated Rt values) but come calibrated to our latest understanding of Covid-19.
Example problem solved:
• Estimated infections in a Local Authority or Borough under a range of infection scenarios
• Estimated deaths in a Local Authority or Borough under a range of infection scenarios
• Estimated local hospital admissions under a range of infection scenarios
• Understand the potential impact of different interventions targeted at reducing the spread of Covid-19
• Pre-calibrated epidemiological model based on our latest understanding
• Fully customisable scenarios
• Outputs include charts, maps, and detailed tables.
• Downloadable reports
• Locally calibrated to ensure alignment to the local situation
• Fully customisable scenarios to align with local plans
• Built using established, tried, and tested modelling from Edge Health